#rss230420Solved Assignments of Annamalai University MBA Second Year
If anyone want the solved assignments
Contact to Get the Soft copy of Solved assignments Given below:
Hurry here is no time to wait so long
2.1 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
1. Human Resource Management is a proactive approach and personnel management is a reactive approach to perform the same set of function related to managing human resources. Do you agree with this statement? Substantiate.
2. Scientific recruitment of personnel and their proper placement are important in effectively achieving corporate objectives Discuss.
3. HR outsourcing has become a common practice throughout the world. Discuss the implications of HR outsourcing functions.
4. What do you mean by 360 degree performance appraisal? Examine the advantages and limitations of this process.
2.2 MARKETING MANAGEMENT
1. Assume that, you are the marketing manager of the online banking division of the countrys leading bank. How would you utilize your understanding of consumer behaviour to effectively segment your markets and identify appropriate segments for promoting online banking? Also describe the promotional strategies you will develop for various segments identified by you.
2. What are the factors that determine the selection of distribution? Channel Prepare a comparative table of the distribution strategy adopted for shampoo, water purifier, and ceiling fan.
3. Trace the reasons for the rapid growth in retail communication since the last one decade in the Indian Business Environment. Explain the reasons for resistance by Indian unorganized traders towards Government Policy on FDI on retailing.
4. a) Discuss the importance of compensation and its influence on the sales force performance and productivity with suitable illustrations.
b) How does Marketing Research aid Marketing Managers in decision making? Discuss with suitable examples.
2.3 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
1. Design an appropriate capital structure which yield more profitability for a service industry. Illustrate your answer with the help of EBIT-EPS analysis.
2. a) As a financial consultant, will you advice your client to have term deposits in a commercial bank which pay 8% interest compounded semi-annually or 8% interest compounded annually? Why?
b) The finance manager should take account of the time value of money in order to take a correct and objective financial decision. Elucidate the statement with the help of suitable illustrations.
3. Comment upon the statement The goal of capital management is the maximization of long-run earning to present shareholders.
4. The recommendation of the Tandon Committee is to frame Guidelines for follow-up of bank credit. Do you agree? Explain.
2.4 PRODUCTION AND MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
1. List out and explain the factors that should be taken in to account in deciding the location of a steel factory?
2. What disadvantages would you acquire if line layout is found to be used in situation where functional layout the appropriate choice illustrate with an example.
3. Can we say that with the concept of material requirement planning in vogue now, we can totally abandon the EOQ modeling of raw material inventory or project type of industry? If not, why?
4. What is statistical process control for fraction defectives? With a suitable example of a real life problem, explain the step-by-step procedure for designing a statistical process control chart for fraction defectives.
2.5 INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
1. Identify the central actors in International Business and discuss the differences between Domestic and International Business.
2. Briefly explain the mechanisms adopted by MNEs for achieving flexible coordination in different countries. Give examples.
3. An effective evaluation system must start from the beginning of the life cycle of the investment. Why? Explain with reference to Project Performance Evaluation.
4. a) Discuss the approaches adopted by multinational
enterprises to meet its manpower
b) Indicate the impact of FDIs on LDCs in terms
of technology in transfer and local
2.6 PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
1. A proposal should address three sections. What are they? Should the lowest priced proposal always be selected as the winner? Why (or) why not? Give examples.
2. Discuss the internal post project evaluation process and the two types of meetings involved. Why are some projects terminated before they are completed? When would it be wise to do so?
3. Enumerate the hurdles faced by women entrepreneurs. Prepare a proposal to encourage women to venture into business. Give two examples of women entrepreneurs in India and analyse their success.
4. List out the traits for becoming a successful entrepreneur. Discuss the various financial incentives offered by the government to promote entrepreneurs.
Jai shri krishna
From India, Calcutta
#rss230420If anyone need any annamalai university MBA assignment feel free to call on 9929284839 we will provide you answer within one day.
From India, Calcutta
#rss230420Hey Mr n. palaniappan may thread is not for any advertising purpose...don’t advertise on my thread it would be report as violation
From India, Calcutta
#aussiejohnJai shri krishna
You are also advertising.
What you are selling is not ethical either. People need to be doing their own assignments and not relying on someone else giving them the answers. They get a degree with no work and consequently have no skills or knowledge when they try to find a job.
From Australia, Melbourne
#rss230420Whoever you r ? India is a democratic country and everybody has right to convey their message to others in a proper manner without overlapping others right....i have problem with previous advertisement because it is on my thread....if anyone wanna advertise..... create their own thread and advertise...i have no problem with that....and i m not selling anything buddy...i am helping them......and helping others without creating problem to anyone is ethical by all means.....
Udaan Career Counselling Initiative
From India, Calcutta
Reply HereStart New Discussion
MBA assignments annamalai university
4602 WordsJan 27th, 201419 Pages
Let the event X = selected at company X and the event Y = selected at company Y. This means that X' = rejected at X and Y' = rejected at Y. Here the prime notation means the "complement of". From the information given, we have
P(X) = 0.7
P(Y') = 0.5
P(X') = 0.3
P(Y) = 0.5.
using P(X) = 1 - P(X'), etc.
As stated, we want the probability of the event X∪Y = union of events X and Y = either X or Y, or both, happens (one or the other or both of the applications being selected). In other words, we want P(X∪Y), which can be written, using the axioms of probability theory, as
P(X∪Y) = P(X) + P(Y) - P(X∩Y) where the ∩ symbol means the "intersection of" or, in other words, both X and Y happen. So now we need to calculate P(X∩Y).…show more content…
Under centralization, the important and key decisions are taken by the top management and the other levels are into implementations as per the directions of top level. For example, in a business concern, the father & son being the owners decide about the important matters and all the rest of functions like product, finance, marketing, personnel, are carried out by the department heads and they have to act as per instruction and orders of the two people. Therefore in this case, decision making power remain in the hands of father & son.
On the other hand, Decentralization is a systematic delegation of authority at all levels of management and in all of the organization. In a decentralization concern, authority in retained by the top management for taking major decisions and framing policies concerning the whole concern. Rest of the authority may be delegated to the middle level and lower level of management.
The degree of centralization and decentralization will depend upon the amount of authority delegated to the lowest level. Acco “Decentralization refers to the systematic effort to delegate to the lowest level of authority except that which can be controlled and exercised at central points.
Decentralization is not the same as delegation. In fact, decentralization is all extension of delegation. Decentralization pattern is wider is scope and the authorities are diffused to the lowest most level of management. Delegation of authority is a complete process